MTN BIS is now blazing well on android with TroidVPN. TroidVPN is the mobile version of the PC VPN client TunnelGuru which is also browsing on PC. Click here for the settings of MTN BIS on computer with TunnelGuru VPN, and click here to know how to get free 10GB on TunnelGuru.
Settings for MTN BIS on Android with TroidVPN
- Subscribe to any of the MTN BIS plans (Daily, Weekly or Monthly)
- Use the default MTN settings with apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, username and password:web, proxy and port should be blank.
- Register on http://tunnelguru.com/registration.php and wait for your username and password to be sent to your email. (skip this if you already have an account with tunnelguru).
- Now go to Playstore and Download TroidVPN from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.in.troidvpn orhttp://troidvpn.com/download/TroidVPN_2.6.4.apk
- Now launch the app and put the following settings (see pix below).
- Notes: your device MUST be rooted for it to work, also you can only access free server except you upgrade your account to premium before you can have access to all servers.
For account upgrade, reach me on [email protected] or Whatsapp: +919654949069