Published on July 30th, 2013 | by Wilson12
Unlimited Browsing with MTN BIS Using PD-Proxy VPN
After MTN stopped the use of Blackberry Plans on non-blackberry devices, we all went seeking for a way out, and we found out MTN BIS will work perfectly on Computer when powered with a VPN software.
The same applies to Android devices, I already make a tutorial on how to use DroidVPN to browse on Android devices on MTN BIS plans.
Follow the simple steps below to get it done in few seconds.
- Goto here and register an account with them free, confirm and activate your account by clicking the link which will be sent to your email.
- Now download the PD-Proxy software which is just about 1.4MB from here
- Now unzip the file and launch the PD-Proxy Application.
- It might ask to install a driver, allow it.
- Now connect your MTN SIM to the internet via the blackberry APN (blackberry.net).
- Then select DEMO SERVER 2 and select ICMP on PD-Proxy Client
- Now click Connect and you will be connected and back online.
Why PD-Proxy is one of the Best VPN software:
- You don’t need to set any proxy to connect with and it powers every internet related application on your computer.
- You can access virtually every websites even those blocked by your network providers, like some people are having problems accessing twitter on MTN plans.
Note: For the free users you are limited to 100MB bandwidth per day and can only use the Demo Servers, so when you reach 100MB a day, you will be automatically disconnected.
To get a Premium account which offers unlimited bandwidth or have further inquire you can contact me via email@example.com