Published on July 26th, 2013 | by Wilson435
How to Reset New Algo like E303 E3131 Counter from 0 to 10
This tutorial will show you how to reset back the counter of new Huawei modems with new algo from 0 to 10 trials after inserting wrong unlock codes 10 times.
NOTE: This tutorial has been updated (9/1/2013) and works on all Huawei modems .
Before i start you will need
* To download the latest DC Crap from here
* Go here to get your new algo unlock code I will answer your request within an hour.
* After getting the unlock code above go here and calculate your new algo nck hash yourself using the unlock code
Now follow this simple steps and you will have your Huawei modem ready to receive unlock codes again.
- Have your modem installed on the computer with all the drivers installed then make sure to close the dashboard of your modem before continuing.
- Now open your task manager on your computer (hold CLTR + ALT + DEL then select task manager).
- When the task manager comes up, click on processes and look up for HWDeviceService.exe, when you find it, right click on it and choose end process tree.
- Now open Dc Crap you have downloaded above, select manufacturer as Huawei and select your model now click on the search bottom, your Huawei modem should be detected and listed below.
- Now in the white box below your Huawei modem details type this inside the box the AT-Command for Huawei NEW ALGO Counter Reset as AT^CARDUNLOCK=” NEW ALGO NCK HASH” Replace NEW ALGO NCK HASH with the hash code you have generated above so the code line will look like this (e.g AT^CARDUNLOCK=” dfc96a1626abf5c8735401f7fef7d460 “).
- Press ENTER on your keyboard and the code will be executed and you will have your Huawei unlock counter reset back to 10.
Now you can request for your free Huawei New Algo unlock code from me here
Remember to share the page, like us on Facebook and Twitter