This tutorial will show you how to easily root your Tecno Phantom A+ android phone also know as Tecno F7 and Tecno N9 Pad using Eroot.
What you will need
- A computer with internet connection
- Download and Install PdaNet+ from here
- Download Eroot from here
- The USB cable of your phone.
Steps to root your Tecno Phantom A+ and Tecno N9 Pad
- On your Android phone go to Settings > Applications > Development. Note: if you don’t see the developers option on your phone, goto settings>about phone > then keep on tapping build number like 8 times , after that go back now and you will see the developers option.
- Now click on the development icon and switch it on and then tick the USB debugging option (don’t mess with any setting there apart from checking the USN debugging option on).
- Now connect your Tecno F7 to the computer via a USB cable select an option so that the computer will recognize your phone (USB storage or media device).
- Now open/run Eroot, it should now display your phone as TECNO F7, ignore the Chinese writings.
- You should see a green button with Root, click it and your phone will be rooting in a matter of seconds.
- Now if you go to your menu items you should see superuser installed.
- Restart your Phone and enjoy your rooted Tecno F7.
Note: when installing the PDA.net when it ask for your phone model, select others and also make sure it is running when you are are doing the rooting process.
Further question post on comment box.