You’ve seen the specs of the new Samsung Galaxy S4 : a 5-inch screen with 441 pixels per inch, 1080p display, a quad-core 1.9GHz processor and a 13-megapixel camera. Feature for feature, Samsung’s next-generation Galaxy S4 has the iPhone beat.
But just two days after the S4’s launch, Apple released a webpage explaining why its flagship smartphone is better than the competition.
“There’s iPhone. And then there’s everything else,” the page’s headline blares. Apple goes on to cite all the reasons why its phone is “unlike anything else,” some of which are listed below:
- The iPhone has received eight consecutive J.D. Power and Associates awards for customer satisfaction with consumer smartphones.
- Only the iPhone and other Apple products have Retina display.
- The iPhone has a long battery life — including up to eight hours of talk time — while maintaining a “thin and light design.”
- The iPhone has “ultrafast” wireless and LTE.
- Only the iPhone and other Apple products have access to the iTunes Store and the App Store, which offers over 800,000 apps. What’s more, they are all reviewed by Apple to protect against malware.
- Only the iPhone has Siri, the intelligent personal assistant.
Check out the entire list, here.
What do you think of Apple’s reasons to use the iPhone? Do you think they’re valid, or is the company just grasping at straws?