If you ever get stuck from going into recovery mode from fastboot mode (power + volume down) by a lying down android robot with an error message no command i will guide you to pass that stage and move on to the recovery mode of your android device.
Steps to get into Recovery Mode from “no command” error Message
- Power off your Android phone
- Press and hold down the power button and the volume down botton for 3 to 4 seconds then release (You should be in the fastboot mode now)
- Use the volume down button to scroll down the options and use the volume up to select.
- Scroll down to Recovery with the volume down and use the volume up button to select “recovery”
- The android robot logo sleeping with a red mark will display with message “no command”
- Now hold the power button and press the volume up button to enter recovery mode screen.
If The No. 6 above doesn’t work for you then you have few options to get the recovery mode screen to come up after the no command error message.
Option 1: Press volume up for 10 seconds and then just tap power button once and release both.
Option 2: Press the Power button once
Option 3: Pressed the volume up button for 15 secs and then pressed the power button
I can guarantee one of this options will get your android phone to recovery mode screen from the no command android screen